Happy birthday.
Happy birthday yanhong M! I know you won't see this but still Happy 22th birthday! =)
When are you coming back singapore, man! Like 4 years ago, we went to catch M18 movie when I was only 14! And you left for England after that. Came back one year later for Seoul Garden, and back again. Haha.
Anyway, happy birthday and stay happy and pretty always okay! Must remember to come back and visit us!! Zeng ni missed you! HAHA. =p
ps; where was the BIG bear that I gave you when you were in Singapore? =)
When are you coming back singapore, man! Like 4 years ago, we went to catch M18 movie when I was only 14! And you left for England after that. Came back one year later for Seoul Garden, and back again. Haha.
Anyway, happy birthday and stay happy and pretty always okay! Must remember to come back and visit us!! Zeng ni missed you! HAHA. =p
ps; where was the BIG bear that I gave you when you were in Singapore? =)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home